I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chasing My Tail

Instead of a picture today, mom has a video of me chasing my tail.  As soon as I noticed she had the camera on, I stopped, but there's a few seconds of it.  I am awfully cute if I do say so myself.



Yep, that's me!

This morning when mom went to take the kids to school, she went out first to warm up the car.  I knew she went outside, so I stood by the sliding glass door and waited for her to come back in.  The Oldest Girl opened up the door to go out to the car and I went with her.  Mom said, take Junie back inside! It's freezing out.  There was this white stuff floating in the air.  As soon as I heard her, I took off like a shot in the dark, straight to the car.  She was not going anywhere without me!  I got to go to school today.

The oldest girl thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Once I got in the car, I realized how cold it was and started shivering shivering shivering.  Mom hadn't planned on me going, so there was no blanket in the car to keep me warm until the heat warmed up.  The Oldest Girl held me in her arms, wrapped up in her coat and it was all good because I got to go to school with them.

I love going for car rides just because it means I'm not home by myself.  I want to be with them wherever they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment