I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Recent News Stories

Junie, mom, and one of The Birds
Life has been good, eating, sleeping on someone's lap, getting belly rubs to my heart's content, and yes, the dreaded going outside in the cold.  Not even my shivering will make my mom take pity on me and let me go in the girls' room to use the bathroom.

That being said, I thought I would focus on some animals that need the attention more than I do today.

(Don't mind the silly bird in the photo - and sorry it's blurry, cell phone pic - Twinkle kept flying to mom's head when she was trying to get a picture of us together.  Then I wanted to see what Twinkle was doing and we couldn't get a decent picture.  I'll show you the other shots after the news articles.)



Takes 54 and 55

No comments:

Post a Comment