I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Friday, November 12, 2010

It Is Official. I Am Going To Hibernate.

Junie Bee could have her belly rubbed all day
I don't think I went outside much at the puppy mill. I don't remember seeing all this cold and wet and yucky stuff outside before in my life.  I told you the other day that I wasn't crazy about the frost on the ground.  Today when my mommy opened up the sliding glass door I took one look outside and turned right around.  I hopped up in my basket and gave her a look that I thought meant, are you crazy?

Obviously she couldn't read my look.

She picked me up and took me to the porch and said, go potty Junie.

I don't see her stepping off the porch into the cold freezing rain.

I walked back to the door and sat.  Shivering.

She said, Junie, you have to go potty.

I stuck my face up to the door.

She must have gotten the hint that I was not going to go out and get wet and cold.  At least I thought she did.  She picked me up and took me inside.  Then she went out the front door.  Ok, we're good.  Still a roof over our heads.  Then she opened up the big door that leads to the outside.  She sat me down on the sidewalk and said go potty Junie.


That's how I felt about that.  There was no way I was going out in that cold wet stuff.  Nuh-uh.

A man opened the door and looked at my mom.  Then he looked at me and started grinning.  My mom smiled and said, she doesn't want to go potty because it's too cold and rainy.  They had a little laugh and he went off to work.

I don't think it's funny.

After a few moments out there, I realized she was not going to take me back in until I went.  I gingerly picked my way through the stone border in front of the bushes, taking care to stay under the edge of the roof so I wouldn't get wet, and went potty.

Happy?

Not quite.  She said she's going to keep taking me out until I do the other.  No pooping on the carpet she says.

I say pooh on her.  It's cold.

She brought me inside and gave me a good belly rub.  I love having my belly rubbed.  I live for having my belly rubbed.  Then she held me for a long time until I was nice and warm again.

She's going to take me back out.  I know it.

It's too cold out.

She's not sure whether to put one of my raincoats on me so I don't get wet or my winter coat so that I stay warm.  I say neither and we stay inside.

She said it's going to snow overnight, but it's supposed to be just a little.  I should be ok going out to potty in the morning.

Sometimes I think that woman is crazy.

But I love her.

Junie says to check out: Fashion Pet Quilted Dog Parka

No comments:

Post a Comment