I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Badly Was I Abused

Junie sleeping on mom
My mom said she would like to say sorry for not blogging for a couple of days.  She's been busy with The Boys being sick and then there was a bacherlorette party that she would not take me to. She got behind on things and didn't help me blog.

 My dad pointed out something to mom last night, she had already noticed it.  When he put his hand up to pet my head, I flinch away.

Mom noticed when she'd be standing up and bend down to pet me.  I flinch.  I can't help it.  I can't tell them how much I was abused.  I can't communicate that to them.  I wish I could.  I know they wouldn't hurt me, but it's instinct.

Daddy kept petting me saying, nadie te va a pegar, which means nobody is going to hit you. I'm learning Spanish in my new house too.

My mommy and daddy talked about it. They can't understand how anyone could hit an animal, let alone an animal as small as I am.  We know bad things happened to me because of my broken jaw that was never fixed, but they will never know all the bad things that happened to me.  I'm just so happy that they will never happen to me again.


I'll leave you with this clip from the Daily Show the other day.  Please tell me the lady they are interviewing first is not serious?


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Big Red Dogs
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity

Junie says to check out:  Kids Making a Difference for Animals

1 comment: