I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Love Makes It All Good

Junie in a bow w/one of the girls
Really.  Do I look like a dog who needs bows?  I don't think so.  I am beautiful all on my own.

I overheard her telling the oldest girl that she has 48 more coming from a place called Ebay.

48 bows.

Why do I need 48 bows?

I think I hate Ebay.

The little girl asked if I could share them with her.  She can have every last one of them for all I'm concerned.

My foster mommy would put a pony in my hair, but she said I'd shake it out in an hour.  My new mommy must use super glue hair bands.  I can't get these things out to save my life.

She said it's because they are special ones for the youngest girl's hair.  She has fine hair and regular rubber bands slip out.  She bought these ones and no one can get them out except her.  Totally not right.

I am a dog.  I have some pride you know.  I may go find a shoe to pee in for that one.

Though, the littlest boy has started coming up to me and saying, hi puppy! hi puppy! I looooooove yoooou.  Then he gives me a big old wet slobber toddler kiss.  All this love they give me after so long without love kind of makes up for the bows and the ridiculous outfits my mommy puts me into.  She said it's to keep me warm.  Exactly how does a bow keep me warm.  I'll give her the fact that the clothes keep me warm.  The bow is just to make me look silly.

Someone might tell the littlest boy too that I'm not a puppy.  I'm 3 years old.  I'm a grown up dog.  And that I looooove him too.


Don't listen to her! She fibs! I did not say to check those out! I said to check out the Blue Buffalo Irish Lamb Stew again.  Silly woman!  Trying to tell you I said to check out dog bows.

Don't forget to follow Junie on Twitter as she tweets out stories that need our attention regarding animal welfare, animal abuse, and animal rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment