I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Monday, November 22, 2010

MIA

Junie's mom here.  I just wanted to post so no one worried cuz we disappeared.  I’ve been sick.  I went to the doctor this morning.  Bad kidney/bladder infection.  They gave me a shot on strong antibiotics and another prescription to take orally.  The littlest boy has an ear infection and antibiotics and the oldest boy has bronchitis – prednisone and antibiotics.  We’ll be back hopefully tomorrow if this stuff kicks in.  I’ve been down and out.
Cute Junie story.  You would think I had been gone 2 days instead of 2 hours.  When I walked in the door she flew from the bedroom to me, to the couch, to a chair, to the video game rocker, chased her tail for a few moments, back to me, back to the couch, you get the picture.  Baby, I was happy to see your beautiful little face too.

No comments:

Post a Comment