I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

DeeDee - The Rescued Chinese Crested

Dee Dee snoozing the day away
Hi!  My name is Dee Dee.  I am a Chinese Crested, hairless.  My story is only sad because my original mother got too sick to look after us anymore.  So, a lady picked us up, me, Kami, and Blue.  We all lived together and wanted to stay together.  Blue and Kami were very old, nearly 14.  We went to her house where there were other Chinese Cresteds.  We had baths and new beds.  She fed different food, but it was very yummy.  We played with everyone and had lots of kisses and cuddles.  The lady told me she would find me a brand new home because I was only 6.  In January 2009, I went on a big airplane to Atlanta to live at my new house.  I have my own human who likes me to watch football with me (mostly we both just sleep, though).



Junie says:  Dee Dee, you're a beautiful crested!  I'm sorry you lost your mom, but so happy you found a forever home!



No comments:

Post a Comment