I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Monday, November 29, 2010

I Found Someone Else I Like

Watching TV With The Youngest Girl
I've spent the last month following mom around, never letting her out of my site, not paying much attention to anyone else in the family.  Now, now I love The Littlest Girl too!  When I can see mom and know she is within helping me if I need her, I go to the littlest girl and paw at her until she starts to give me belly rubs.  I chase around her in circles so she will play with me.  I just adore her.  She really is a nice little girl.

I've also found new toys.  I love dry leaves.  They are so fun to run and chase and hop on!  They just keep blowing and I just keep chasing.

I also found out the wonders of an empty toilet paper tube.  It fits right over my muzzle and is so much fun to flip around and throw!  I have a stash now that mom has set aside for me so I can play to my heart's content.

Let's get to some animals that need attention -

Dog Run Down in CT - Accident or Animal Cruelty - I don't know.  She's been charged with animal cruelty.  Laughing and cheering by the passengers is not right and it seems to me if you hit a dog, you wouldn't drag it 45 feet before stopping.
Woman Charged With Animal Cruelty For Killing Kitten - Disgusting
Pup on mend after scissor torture - Seriously, what is wrong with people?
Horrors of hoarding: Living and dying in chaos, clutter - It's truly sad. Someone died. Animals get hurt all the time from it.
Dogs rescued from puppy mill - They were saved! They all need saved!
Missouri Wants to Keep Puppy Mills in Business, Despite Passing Prop B - one question - why?
Denver Dumb Friends League gets dogs from Missouri puppy mill -  Yay!  They were saved. Even inadvertently because the mill gave them up to be in compliance with Missouri's new laws.
Action urged on puppy sales - We agree.
Deciding Where to Get a Puppy Can Be a Tough Choice - It really isn't that tough.  Don't buy from pet stores who get puppy mill dogs.  And as a former puppy mill dog, I'd like to challenge the author's word of allegedly.
Rescue work reaps remarkable rewards - I think I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment