I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some News About Animals

Junie, burying into the blankets this morning.
Since it's a whole 11 degrees out and I won't do anything but stay snuggled into my blanket on my furry bean bag in my warm sweater, mom said we should post about some more animals who have been saved or need to be saved today.  I love sharing stories of those who have been saved and though I hate the stories of cruelty, they need to be out there too, so let's get going!

Dismembered cat, starving dogs found in Brooksville home The poor cat....but the dogs were saved.  They all need saved.
Hard Work Continues For Inspector My heart still breaks for this puppy who had his ears cut off with scissors.  At least they saved him from further damage.
Kathmandu founder in $2m farm cruelty fight - YAY! That will save some!
Animal refuges face huge bills for abandoned pets in big freeze - It's a horrible time of year for unwanted pets.
Holiday Cruelty: WSPA Investigation Exposes Harsh Reality of Reindeer Slaughter - poor reindeer
The New Veterinarian's Oath - What was it before?
Tell Nomura to Stop Funding HLS Animal Abuse - The details in the letter make me sick.
Will China’s anti-animal cruelty law crush this fetish?  - I don't get this at all.  People are sick sick sick.
Sven Koppler Arrested for Sending Hundreds of Tarantulas to the US By Post - Who does this?
Several think WSLS promoted animal abuse through turkey bowling story Stupid and a waste of food - unless they ate them after they bowled with them, but abuse?  I don't think it is...they weren't using live turkeys.  That would be abuse.
Dog set on fire, left to die spurs necessary change - change is definitely needed.
The Long Suffering Bull - Mom (and I) hates bull fighting
Once emaciated puppy mill dog now a hilarious part of family - yay! Dody was saved!
Martinsville veterinarian gives tips in identifying puppy mills - Good tips!  I say get a rescued dog instead though. :)
Workers at Ballito mall kick mongoose to death - again, people are sick.
Farm animal rescue group gives horse a second chance - YAY!  The horse was saved!
Champ ready for public debut as owner pleads not guilty - another horse saved!
No More Leniency For Gothic Kitten Abuser - I agree with the blog author.
Aurora-area man with history of animal cruelty is charged again - and he is allowed to have animals why?

Keep fighting for the animals who can't fight for themselves.  They all need saved!

And remember, we are still looking for guest bloggers to help out.  This blog isn't all about us. It's about all of the animals.  See about guest blogging here.

No comments:

Post a Comment