I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas From Junie Bee

Pardon the blurriness, Junie was too excited for Christmas!
Merry Christmas from me and my family to you!  May it be full of happiness, joy, and many many blessings to you and yours!

Stay safe, stay warm, and please watch out for your pets!

Make sure if you live in a cold climate like I do that you don't leave your animals outside too long.  Or follow these safety tips to keep them warm if they are outdoor animals.  My mom always stands outside with me when she takes me out.  I go out, do my thing, and jet back in to where it's warm and I have lots of fleece blankets waiting for me.

Follow these holiday safety tips to keep your animals safe inside.

And here are some holiday food/leftover tips for your furry (or not so furry in my case) one.  My mom gives me a little turkey with their holiday meal.  It's my favorite part of family get togethers. Well, besides my pretty dresses my mom puts me in when we go.  (Mom told me to say that.  I really don't care for the clothes that much.  I much prefer to be naked and free as God intended me to be.)

If you can afford to help a rescue group, please do.  They can always use the extra food, toys, money for vet bills, etc.  It's a great time to help them, then continue the tradition all year long.  I'm going to assume the holiday times get busy for rescues with everyone buying a pet for their children then finding out they aren't compatible, someone is allergic, the animal is more work then they expected, etc.  They could really use the extra help.  If you can't afford to give money, volunteer at a shelter, volunteer to foster animals for a rescue.  They can always use the hands on deck also.

I hope you have a beautiful Christmas, a happy holiday, or whatever you might celebrate may it be joyous and wonderful!

Junie says Merry Christmas in her own very
excitable way!
Stay safe and warm and I'll be back after Christmas!

Junie Says To Check Out:  Casual Canine Snowsuit Xxl Royal Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment