I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mama Got Me Some New Clothes

Junie In Her New Poncho
I heard I have a bunch of new clothes under the Christmas tree, but mom won't let me wear them yet.  She said since I don't eat treats and a chicken breast would go bad under the tree after a few hours, that she got me clothes.  She did open up my poncho for me the other day.  I'm wearing it the picture.  Mom said I seem to like it more than my sweaters.  I agree. I always try to chew my sweaters off but the poncho gives me room to breathe.  Since I can't show off my new dresses yet, I thought I'd share some clothes that mom had custom made for me.  She found a lady on Ebay that makes dog clothes.  (Don't laugh, I'm a naked dog, remember, I need warmth!)  She won 3 dresses (under the tree) and the poncho I'm styling in in the picture.  She loves the way the poncho fits me.  See, I'm small (6 lbs) but I'm long.  Small clothes a lot of the time are just too short in length for me and medium clothes are too big.  I get my feet all tangled up in them.  The clothes this lady makes are perfect for me.

Mom asked her if she would custom make me some more clothes and she said absolutely!  Want to see what is in it's way?

Junie's New clothes

Oh yes, I will be styling.  My mom makes me into such a girly dog.  Pink and purple everything, unless it's laundry day, then I wear blue, orange, and/or black.  Seriously, she makes me laugh.  I don't care what I have on as long as I'm warm, but she likes to spoil me.  I think we'll keep letting her do it.  I get chicken breast and cheese in my food when she spoils me.  Let her do it.

If you want to check out that Ebay seller, her user ID is BSN 2007.  Keep an eye on her.  She doesn't have a lot listed right now, but when she does list, they are so cute...and warm!

Junie Says To Check Out: Doggles Dog Harness Dress, Pink, Small

No comments:

Post a Comment