I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Someone Tell Mom I cannot Type On My Own

August-17 Really I can’t. She has been so busy, first it was getting settled into our new place after the fire.  Then the kids started school, then soccer started.  Really, no excuse.

There are animals that need to be saved.

Awareness that needs to be made.

How am I supposed to do that if she isn’t helping me.

I peaked over her shoulder today when she was telling someone about my blog.  She said that she truly needed to get going on it again because as much as she loves her personal blog, my blog serves a greater purpose.

I take it that means we are back to work.  Working for animals.

It’s about time people.

She added another addition.

Strangest cat I have ever met.

September10

Don’t let that innocent look fool you.

There was contemplation going on about how to get into the bird cages.

That my friends, was Elaina.

Why the past tense?  No, mom didn’t get rid of Elaina.

You see, mom went and picked out a kitty because she loves cats.  She specifically asked for a female cat.  She was worried about male cats spraying.  She had heard that is what they do.

210107_10150566825370551_702180550_18434481_5769133_oThat is what the little bundle of cuteness looked like when she came home.

Mom finally decided that Elaina needed spayed.  She thought she was surely in heat because she was acting so weird.

She took her over to the vet and dropped her off.  On the way back home her phone rang.  The vet just wanted to let mom know there wouldn’t be an extra charge for Elaina being in heat because …. get ready for it …..

Elaina was a boy.

6 months old and mom just now figures out Elaina is a boy.

Elaina got neutered.

Elaina is now Damon.

Mom loves the vampire diaries.

286911_10150820404850551_702180550_20929079_435278224_o (1)Poor little guy on the way home after finding out a) he’s a boy and b) mom has this thing about getting her pets spayed and obviously neutered.  

Sorry buddy, we don’t add to the pet population at this house.

Honestly, strange cat.  His best friends are 2 dogs (myself and Suki) and he LOVES showers.  Loves them.

If the water comes on, he’s jumping in with whoever is taking a shower.  He doesn’t care who, he just wants under the water.

And the vet said he hates other cats.

I think we’ll keep him.

Junie says to check out:

Wellness Kitten Health Cat Food
The only food mom will feed Damon.  I have to agree.

The difference in his coat since mom switched him over from Kitten Chow.

Amazing. He is the softest cat ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment