I am a 3 year old 6 lb rescued hairy hairless Chinese Crested. I am fighting for the other animals that are in the situation I was in. Read more about me here.
There are more animals euthanized than people want to know.
Please support No Kill Shelters!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Am Back!

Junie Watching The Parade
Finally!  It's been a long time coming.  After the fire, mom had a laptop she was working from, but she hated working with the touch pad.  She didn't blog any more than the bare minimum.

All is better now.  Mom and Dad bought a mobile home that is over twice the size of the apartment we lived in and everyone is happy.  So happy, mom added a new addition.  She's a sucker for a little one who needs a home, but she said after this no more animals.  Someone is going to call animal hoarders. :)

She adopted Zuleica (who we call Suki).  Suki is a chihuahua mix and she's totally my BFF.  Love her!  We romp through the house with the greatest of ease.  We play all the time.  She's smaller than me and at first I was attempting to hump her to show her who was dominate, but she's not taking that so much anymore.  She kind of shows her teeth when I try to do it now.

Miss Suki - the regal one

Junie at the St Paddy's Day parade
Mom said she has lots of pictures of me to share but she'll only do one more today.  She said it's time to get back to animal awareness and I totally agree!  It's been way too long!  So, here is one last cute picture of me.
Junie in her new spot - under the budgies cage in the sun.
Now mom said she has to rewash the carpets.  Some of us are having problems holding it in our new house.  She gets out that noisy machine 3 or 4 times a day.  I'll blame the other 2 - even if she has caught me in the act.

Next post!  Animals who need our help!

Junie says to check out: 

No comments:

Post a Comment